Thursday, June 11, 2009

God is Great

How many times have all of us heard someone say, "God is great?" How many times have we said it but not truly realize the greatness on God. At least for me I know I may say it but don't realize how great he is. These past couple months I have been tested to use more faith then I have ever used. I will be leaving to Nicaragua in a couple of weeks for a mission trip and the money has not been coming in like I would like it to and then there are times one part of me will say, "GIVE UP" but then the other part of me says continue seeking God. Having enough faith and trusting in God to provide for me is rough but I continued seeking God and now that there are only a few weeks left before I leave I realised God is truly Great. I now have enough money to go and everything is falling into place. Praise God for all his blessing, he is truly GREAT!

Steven

1 comment: